1. Buyers must register for a bidder's number with a current driver's license or state issued ID. 2. All items sold “as is, where is”. No guarantee on any item. Buyers shall rely entirely on their own inspection & information. Please preview your purchase.
We have made every effort to describe accurately property to be sold. The Company, however, assumes no risk, liability or weight, count, or measure of any property identified in its lists of sale, This shall include, among others, the identity of the creator, the period, culture, source of origin, as the case may be, with which the creation of any property is identified in any publication.
3. If any dispute arises between two or more bidders the item shall be immediately put up for resale.
4. Once an item is sold, the purchaser assumes full responsibility and said item remains on premises at purchaser’s risk.
5. Purchaser shall make full payment for all purchases before leaving sale premises. All purchases MUST be paid in full on the day of the auction.
6. Terms: Thirteen Percent (13%) Buyer's Premium - Discounted to Ten Percent (10%) for Cash or Check.
*******Purchases are subject to 6% PA State Sales Tax unless you have a current Pa. Sales Tax Exemption Certificate on file with our office. a properly executed PA Sales Tax Exemption Form shall be completed by the buyer & retained by the auction company and the bidder must provide a copy of the current sales tax license.
7. Payments: Cash, Traveler's Checks, Visa, MC, Discover, or Personal & company Check with VALID driver's license, current bank letter.
Personal Checks are accepted only with good credit history and photo ID. There is a $20.00 charge if any check is returned to us from a bank, plus check writing privileges are lost and future purchases will be on a cash or credit card basis. We reserve the right to require cash deposits of any customer that has had credit history problem.